We may use your information:-
- To contact you regarding any queries raised;
- To progress an order you have requested and send you information directly related to;
- Progress an order you have submitted and send you information directly related to this;
- To carry out our obligations arising from the contract entered into by you and us;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
- Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf:
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purpose of carrying out our obligations arising from the contract entered into by you and us;
However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond the company for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.